Thursday 12 June 2014

June 12: Just get that crap off my tv ...

I’m told that Home and Away, we’ve seen its final season
Some people they see joy, others they see treason
I do not really give a toss, or even if there’s a reason
Just get that crap off my tv, extend the ratings season
 
I’ve never seen an episode, so I know not what it’s about
They say that it is crap tv, and of that I have no doubt
When they said that it was soon to end, I jumped up to shout
Just get that crap off my tv, and end the entertainment drought

So it’s off the screen, and I enjoy the beginning of the end
Send the cast to ABC, so their reputations mend
Perhaps they could do real tv, and stop the sad pretend
Just get that crap off my tv, that I truly recommend

I’ve said all that I want to say, so I’ll move onto another show
There is so much rubbish they call tv, half of it must go
Reality shows and who can sing, my anger overflows
Please get that crap off my tv, and end this tale of woe

No comments:

Post a Comment